1. To help people in schools to flourish through the provision of quality applied psychology services, including educational psychology, coaching psychology and positive psychology.
2. To raise awareness of how coaching psychology and positive psychology can contribute to schools for the benefit of adults and children.
3. To support others to develop enhanced coaching skills and to embed psychology-informed coaching principles into their practice.
4. To highlight how psychology is relevant to everyday living.
5. To contribute to the continued development of the discipline of coaching psychology.