Course Booking Form
To book a place on a workshop, you will need to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions of booking (this page).
2. Complete and submit the form, below.
3. You will then be contacted with further details regarding payment (unless attending a free workshop).
Terms and Conditions of booking
1. APS workshops may be postponed or cancelled if there are less than 10 participants. If this eventuality arises, participants will be given at least 14 days' notice. If the event is cancelled, refunds will be issued.
2. APS reserves the right to amend the content of workshops, or to cancel or postpone events.
3. Payment for all workshops is required in advance.
4. If you wish to cancel an existing booking, you may be eligible for a refund depending on how far in advance of the workshop the cancellation occurs:
- More than 60 days before course begins: Full refund.
- 30 to 60 days before course begins: 50% of fee refunded.
- 15 to 29 days before course begins: 25% of fee refunded.
- Within 14 days of the event: No refund.
5. Completion of the course booking form indicates a request for a place, and is not a guarantee of a place being provided.
6. When you submit the booking form, your email address will be added to the APS mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
Further queries or enquiries